The John Hancock Vitality Program lets members access personalized tips and information about exercise, nutrition and more in their member account. They can also record their everyday healthy habits, like taking a walk, to earn points and get greater savings and rewards.
Eat this up
Did you know there are certain “power-foods” that specifically target and destroy belly fat? Turkey, eggs, peanut butter, almonds, spinach, oatmeal, and olive oil have been proven not only to shrink your gut, but also lower blood pressure – even fight cancer!
With the Vitality HealthyFood™ benefit, John Hancock has good news for both your clients’ waistlines and their wallets.
Grocery stores nationwide, including Walmart® and 70 major grocery chains, are participating in the NutriSavings™ network – combining forces to see that shoppers save money every time they purchase healthy foods.
- Up to $600 in annual savings on healthy food purchases
- More than 16,000 participating stores – now including 1,000 Kroger grocery stores such as Ralphs & Food 4 Less
- More than 15,000 qualifying healthy food items
Live Long and Prosper
Fancy statistics aside, it still takes some serious dedication to reverse years of poor eating habits.
Rewards for good behavior are the key to success – which is why a John Hancock Life Policy with Vitality helps members earn rewards for the everyday things they do to stay healthy.
New Features Include:
- Amazon Prime Membership
- Up to 50% off more than 350,000 eligible properties worldwide from Hotels.com
- Free 12-month subscription to Headspace® – a top-rated meditation app with millions of users in more than 190 countries
- The Apple Watch Series 4 for as little as $25 (plus tax)
Featured Favorites Still Available:
- Complimentary Fitbit and wearable device discounts with Polar & Garmin
- Free health check with Quest Diagnostics
- Up to 25% off at REI
- Shopping and entertainment rewards for Amazon, Apple, CVS, Starbucks and more
Contact your Life Sales Rep for more information and marketing materials you can share with your clients.