One of our top rated carriers made changes to their wellness crediting program to automatically give clients who maintain a healthy lifestyle the potential to be upgraded to a better underwriting offer and price.
This program is open to:
- All Ages
- All Face Amounts
- Most of their product line (some product exceptions apply)
An insured may be credited up to one classification, including from Preferred to Preferred Plus. This crediting program can improve substandard ratings, too.
Some of the criteria includes:
- BMI range of 22-29 (ages 18 and older)
- Untreated blood pressure < 120/80
- No incidents of CAD, diabetes or cancer in parents or siblings prior to age 60 years, or both parents live to age 75 or older
- Normal routine colonoscopies, mammograms, pap smears, CBCs, skin checks in the last 3 years
- Hemoglobin AIC readings 5.0 – 5.5 range in the last 12 months
Call the Underwriting Department to discuss your client’s health history and this program for the best possible outcome!