Every client is different. Every client’s needs, goals, family situation, budget, risk tolerance, health, and protection concerns are unique. What motivates your clients? And why does it matter?
Two big reasons why you want to learn what truly matters to your clients are: 1) You can better design solutions to meet their needs, and 2) You can use this information to motivate your clients to implement your recommendations.
When you know which questions to ask, and learn detail of what your clients would like to accomplish, you start to get a clear picture of what matters most.
You must be willing to ask the discovery questions and be patient with the clients’ responses.
A few of the classic, high-level questions are:
- What do you want your retirement to look like?
- What kind of legacy do you want to leave?
- How do you plan on taking care of your children if something happens to you?
Or, you can try a question or two that might normally be outside your comfort zone, such as:
- What keeps you up at night?
- What are you most passionate about?
- What is important to you about life?
You might be surprised what you learn by asking questions you’ve never asked before.
Contact your Life Sales Representative today to learn more about the tools and resources we have available for you.